Obtained by coldpressing, the purest extraction process, this natural oil is the perfect nourishment for tired fatigued skin. It revitalises the skin and gives it a refreshing glow.
- Rosehip Carrier Oil is extracted from the seed pod of rose flower (Rosa Rubiginosa) by coldpressing and contains natural retinoic Vitamin A, Omega 3 & Beta – Carotene.
- It is a skin moisturiser for the face & body. It also works well with most essential oils and in combination with other carrier oils.
- This oil will freeze/become frosty in winters. just dip the base of the bottle in warm water to ease the flow.
Seed Pod of Rose Flower, Retinoic Vitamin A, Omega 3, Beta-carotene.
How to use product
- Blend 4-5 drops of any Essential Oil in a teaspoon of Rosehip Carrier Oil and apply on the skin.
- Rosehip Carrier Oil can be massaged directly into the skin.
- Rosehip Carrier oil can be blended with other carrier oils too for natural skincare.
- Blend Rosehip Carrier Oil with a few drops of any Soulflower essential oil & use as desired! For best results use 1 to 5% essential oils say about 5 drops essential oil in 1 teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Keep away from eyes.
I liked it a lot as it moisturizes and gives a nice glow. I mix it with rose oil for an added glow. I also mix it with my body moisturizers for that added glow and used it on my hands and legs.
Posted on 10/3/2016
By Maitri Chaturvedi
If you're a person who is scared of using all those creams available in the market, then you've come to the right place. Rosehip oil alone or mixed with an essential oil that suits your skin can do wonders. Start using it in your late 20s to give your skin the toning and firming it needs. it will help getting rid of any fine lines or blemishes. I saw a difference in my skin in a month. it's firmer and the dark spots have visibly reduced.my only complain with all soulflower oil products is that they should give an additional pump or dropper with the pack instead of the spray attachment.
Posted on 9/20/2016
By Palak Khandelwal
My very own skin rejuvenation oil. Love how my skin feels after using this.
Posted on 9/17/2016
I have been using this oil for the last three years,without missing a single day. I was little sceptical about it three years back, when oil as a natural moisturiser was a hype then, did my research and gave it a shot with Soulflower cold pressed Rosehip Oil and it took a while for me to understand how it works. I have super sensitive combination skin but my skin loves it and now it's my holy grail product which I can't live without.
Posted on 9/11/2016
It is not worth it! I don't think its coldpressed. This oil is originally amber in color. Smell of original rose seed oil is bad. It will break you out.
Posted on 7/17/2016
By Rupali Kamble
I just started using this from last 2 nights only and I am very happy with the glow and softness it gives when I wake up every morning.
Posted on 7/4/2016
Rosehip oil is a must for your skin care routine. And the quality that offers Soulflower is really great! I love to use this oil during summer because it is very light and blends into the skin faster than other oils.
Posted on 6/14/2016
Of late, I've been into using essential and carrier oils for brightening up my skin. Rosehip oil from Soulflower is of genuine quality and has helped in brightening my skin and making it flawless. Thank you Nykaa for your timely delivery!
Posted on 2/11/2016
It reduces fine lines and dark circles under eyes. I mix it with aloe gel at night. Moisturizing and effective.
Posted on 2/2/2016
I got inspired by rosehip oil from my role model Miranda Kerr. She always talks about rosehip oil in her beauty routine, for a really youthful and glowing skin.
Posted on 12/25/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I m 27 in age, can I use this oil on my face? I hope it not to early for my skin to take this oil?Question by: Anjana Prasad on Sep 3, 2016 10:20:00 AMQ.Is it good for oily and sensitive skin. Does it has skin lightening effect?Question by: shales on Jul 10, 2016 10:32:00 PM