Give your senses a jump start with this unique blend of essential oils designed to uplift and invigorate.Essential oils have a long tradition of helping in many different kinds of tiredness, fatigue or exhaustion. Sometimes we all need a boost to get moving either mentally or physically. Rev up your engine, get rid of that fatigue and Monday morning feeling! Energy can help wake up those brain cells and get your adrenals humming along nicely without that caffeine buzz. An invigorating blend for fitness and mobility. A synergy of energising oils that enliven the spirit, harnessing the power of inner strength and potential energy.
- Stimulate mind and body.
- Soothes mental exhaustion.
- Revitalizes body.
Soulflower has formulated a special blend of select essential oils, known for their energy giving abilities to create this Synergy Blend. Combining the pure essential oils of rosemary, lemon, orange, peppermint this Energy Synergy blend is a much needed pick me up in todayﻗ°ﻷs hectic world.
Rosemary Essential Oil: Rosemary has a pronounced action on the brain and is wonderful for energizing & uplifting the mind and enhancing memory.
Lemon Essential Oil: A massage with Lemon Essential Oil is very energizing and increases concentration. It helps fight off anxiety, depression and exhaustion and leaves a happy feeling afterwards.
Orange Essential Oil: Well-known for its uplifting properties, orange essential oil is soothing to the mind and helps in relieving stress. It is refreshing and relaxing and commonly used for the treatment of anxiety.
Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint oil stimulates the tired mind, enabling it to focus and concentrate, making it stronger and energized.
A blend made from these energizing essential oils will uplift your spirits and a special massage with them once a day will revitalise and replenish all your your energy.
How to use product
- Use Energy Essential Oil in Office, Study room, Living room & Passages in Potpourri or diffuser.
- Add a few drops of this oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects..
- Place a few drops of Energy Essential Oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse this essential oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
- Add few drops of this oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard days work.
- Add few drops of this oil to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!