Patchouli is known to reduce lethargy helps in fighting depression & anxiety. Very effective in sorting out rough, cracked and overly dehydrated skin and is used to treat acne, eczema, sores & any fungal infections, as well as scalp disorders.
- Moisturises dry scalps and is great for dandruff control.
- Stimulates skin. Helps with over-dry & over-oily skin by balancing the secretion of sebum.
- Great as moth repellent used for storing silks and shawls.
- Furthermore, it has a great deodorizing action, while cooling down inflammations.
- On the skin, this oil is one of the most active and is a superb tissue re generator, which helps to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. In wound healing, it not only promotes faster healing, but also helps to prevent ugly scarring when the wound heals.
The Benefits of Patchouli
Patchouli Oil prevents hair loss and makes the hair strong. It is perfectly suited for oily hair and is also effective at controlling dandruff.
Patchouli oil removes fatigue & tiredness off the body from a hard day at work and fights off anxiety & depression making you calm and relaxed.
For Body Odour
Patchouli Oil is a deodorant and can be used to help with body odour. It can keep you fresh with a clean aroma all day long.
Patchouli oil is effective in treating rough, dry and dehydrated skin and is used to treat acne, eczema and other fungal infections. It stimulates the growth of new skin cells.
This Essential Oil not only promotes faster healing of the wounds, but also helps to prevent ugly scarring when the wound heals.
Geranium Essential Oil Extract From Leaves and Flowers of the Geranium Plant.
How to use product
- Geranium Oil can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care.
- It can be added to bathing water to have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Geranium Essential Oil can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for respiratory ailments and skin infections.
- Also 5-10 drops of this natural oil can be added to 2 cups of water and be made into a spray for cleaning and freshening purposes.
- It can also be added to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion and reduce symptoms of cold and flu.
It has been just four days and I can see the texture of my skin already improving. Now I have huge expectations from this product and I am using it for my sagging facial skin, since geranium essential oil is known for its skin toning and firming ability. It has a very strong but sweet smell. It needs to be stored properly because it tends to evaporate.
Posted on 9/28/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!