Ylang Ylang is extremely effective in calming and bringing about a sense of relaxation & helps with releasing feelings of anger, tension & nervous irritability.
- Increases the thickness of the hair shaft & to grow thicker hair.
- Stimulates skin. Helps with over-dry & over-oily skin by balancing the secretion of sebum.
- It also has a stimulating effect on the scalp, and is often used to help hair growth.
- Calming effect & reduces.
- Helps with insomnia.
The Benefits of Ylang Ylang
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil helps stimulates hair growth and makes hair strong so they don't get prone to damage in bad weather. It helps in naturally conditioning the hair and making them look shiny and beautiful.
The Essential Oil of Ylang Ylang is helpful with stress and anxiety. It can also be used in case of depression or when trying to cope up with anger and frustration.
This natural oil is soothing and has stress relieving properties. It works wonders for balancing oily or dry skin and is specially suited for combination skin. It also helps combat acne.
Ylang-ylang essential oil helps improve the structure and appearance of aging skin. Ylang-ylang has a toning effect and can balance the production of sebum.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is also an Aphrodisiac and creates a slight romantic & sensual effect on the mood when used in the vicinity. It helps rejuvenate and restore passion.
Ylang Ylang is steam distillation from freshly picked flowers.
How to use product
- Ylang Ylang Oil can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care.
- It can be added to bathing water to have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for respiratory ailments and skin infections.
- Also 5-10 drops of this natural oil can be added to 2 cups of water and be made into a spray for cleaning and freshening purposes.
It nourishes, purifies and pampers my skin. It has cured so many skin problems and I am going to purchase it again.
Posted on 9/22/2016
By RUDRA GUPTE
I love how it smells. It is so relaxing and stress relieving. It also benefited my hair.
Posted on 9/14/2016
By Dipts GM
I have been using this product for the past eight months. It has been great for facial oil balance for my combination skin, as well as for hair conditioning, insect bite relief, skin irritation etc. I will definitely repurchase.
Posted on 9/14/2016
By Anindita Ghosh
I am not sure how this can cure Insomnia.The first time I tried this, I couldn't sleep because of the strong aroma. I stopped using it ever since.
Posted on 8/13/2016
By Shraddha Shinde
It has a light fragrance and is just too smoothing and makes you feel relaxed . It can be applied to hair and body both.
Posted on 8/3/2016
I have been using various essential oils from Soulflower, and by far this is my favourite. I find this more relaxing than the Lavender oil. It gives a very pleasant and refreshing scent by adding just 2-3 drops in bath water. I also use it along with my shampoo.
Posted on 6/4/2016
By Vanshree Saini
I have been using soul flower's castor oil and I just love it. After doing lots of research on ylang ylang oil n the wonders it does for your hair, this is definitely gonna be my next buy!
Posted on 5/19/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!