Ensuring an adequate intake of calcium is vital for men and women of all ages, as evidence suggests that healthy practices early in life, including the adequate consumption of calcium and trace elements, contribute to normal bone health and optimal bone Mineralisation. Peak bone mass, obtained during childhood and adolescent growth is known to be of major importance in maintaining bones later in life.
- Calcium Magnesium Vitamin D3
- Zinc & supporting nutrients
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal
- Bone Health
- For men & women of all ages.
Additional Information - Both sexes lose bone mass during their lifetime but after the menopause women usually lose bone mass much faster than men. Postmenopausal women have an increased risk of bone loss for three reasons:
- Bone mineral content tends to be lower in women than in men
- Dietary calcium intake may decrease with age
- The rate of bone loss accelerates at menopause
- Vitamin D(as D3 400iu) - 5mg
- Calcium - 400mg
- Magnesium - 150mg
- Zinc - 5mg
- Maganese - 0.25mg
- Boron - 0.3mg
How to use product
Two tablets per day with a main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!