Unpredictable and singular, it is the essence of Yves Saint Laurent femininity at its most surprising and spirited. ELLE experiences its passions, all of its passions, fully, without concession and is for the contemporary woman affirming her modernity and her unique personality.
- Top notes : Mandarin, Peony, Litchi
- Middle notes : Pink pepper, Freesia
- Base notes : Vetiver and Patchouli
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
I love this! It has a perfect blend of citrus notes and sexy, sultry woodsy notes, along with jasmine and berries, which I can smell distinctly. It just might be my new favorite :) My mother loves this too. Most likely I will buy her a full-size bottle for Mother's Day that she and I can share. Elle is a very interesting, flirty fragrance without being girly. It isn't sweet, but just right. Noticeable, but not obnoxious...
Posted on 1/14/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!