Scented with Kouros, the fragrance of triumphant masculinity, this perfumed deodorant provides effective protection and maintains a feeling of invigorating freshness all day long, leaving the divine and conquering spicy chypre fragrance of Kouros with a powerful and intense trail.
- Top notes : Aldehydes, Artemisia, and Bergamot.
- Middle notes : Carnation, Cinnamon, Jasmine and Vetiver.
- Base notes : Leather,Tonka bean, Civet, Oakmoss and Vanilla.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
It's like stepping out of a public bath that's been soaking up the scents of expensive, hotel soap and hairy, Greek men. The best smelling liquid EVER created by mankind.
Posted on 2/7/2016
This deodorant spray smell so amazing that one should buy it once. I love the packaging and the bottle and the fragrance.
Posted on 8/13/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!