Manifesto is the expression of audacity, excess, and desire. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. In a flacon reminiscent of the silhouette of a woman.
- Top notes : Black current, Bergamot
- Middle notes : Jasmine, Lily of the valley
- Base notes : Vanilla, Tonka bean and Cedar wood.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
This juice is incredible.I blind bought this one and I'm beyond happy. Smelling this from the bottle I was a bit hesitant. Once applied to skin the "manifesto" Gods smiled upon me. It opens green and fresh with a slight spicy edge.The berry comes next ever so briefly then a creamy sweet woody vanilla steals the show. A slightly powdery finish with a trace of spice as in the opening. Great projection and longevity.I can't stop sniffing my arm.To me this juice stands alone.I don't get the comparison to Manifesto is in a league all its own.The best Vanilla in my collection by far.
Posted on 2/23/2016
I bought this for my wedding and feel that it's the best perfume ever. I get so many compliments every time I wear this exotic fragrance. The blackcurrant and vanilla smell so yummy and delicious. The fragrance stays for more then 12 hours on skin . It comes in a very beautiful packaging and just even the bottle has its on charm.
Posted on 1/22/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!