Parisienne l'Eau by Yves Saint Laurent is a sensuous bouquet for the woman whose heart belongs to Paris even if home is elsewhere. A voluptuous floral accord of violet, damask rose and tart blackberry seems to tell the whole story. But then comes the fullness of sandalwood, deepened by musk and brightened by peonies, tying the endnotes to the ones beginning.
- Top notes : Violet leaves and Rose
- Middle notes : Black currant and Red berries
- Base notes : Musk, Cedar and Peonies.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
I have learned to not always make any decision on first impressions, so I wore it the entire day, and the next day and the next, and now I must say that I may actually love this fragrance. It starts off quite sweet and "berryish" but settles and dries down to a very beautiful and unique sweet and fresh floral with that vinyl undertone , and with a powdery musk, which comes off very soft on my skin chemistry. Almost a dainty kind of scent in the drydown. Very well done YSL! The color of the liquid fits perfectly with the scent as well. I can smell violets in this. After my sample is all used up I must purchase a full size bottle! I need this in my collection. If i had to pick a season and time of day I would say this is great for daytime wear in spring and summer.
Posted on 2/20/2016
This product smell so amazing and I love it's strong and charming scent this scent is made for the girl next door...
Posted on 8/13/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!