Protect your family from mosquitoes throughout the day, by using 4 dots of Good Knight Fabric Roll On. With 100% natural ingredients such as Citronella, Eucalyptus oil and non-skin application, the personal repellent fabric roll provides up to 8 hour of protection against mosquitoes without any stains on clothes.
- 100 % Natural Formula.
- Apply on clothes and not on skin.
- Does not stain clothes.
- It is child safe and certified by pediatrician.
- It is completely natural contains Citronella and Eucalyptus oil.
- Up to 8 hours of protection.
- Quick and easy to use - just apply 4 dots on clothes./li>
Additional Information: Good Knight, a household name in India, is well known for its innovative household category products such as mosquito repellents, insecticides, personal and out of home protection products from mosquitoes, bugs and insects. From being pioneers in launching safe, natural ingredients smoke-free electronic mosquito repellents, they have introduced 12-hr jumbo coils, coil mats and many more technologically superior non-electric, non-skin application products to give complete protection to families without any worries.
How to use product
- Apply 4 coin sized dots on clothes, one each on the shoulders and legs, away from nose. For best results do not apply on skin directly. Tighten cap after use.
- This pack gives more than 280 spots. Lasts for more than a month for one individual if used twice daily.
Expiry Date : Click Here October 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
I have allegy from mosquitoes.So I thought to give good knight roll on a try nd believe me its worked like miracle.It is active for 4-5 hrs.The smell is very hard so dont roll on near ur face.
Posted on 2/16/2017
It is effective for four hours though. It has a strong smell, so use it away from face.
Posted on 10/16/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q."Good knight roll on," how much ml to ₹75/- pack
Question by: savitha on Nov 23, 2016 1:42:00 PM