This age old concoction is perfect to use as a weekly scalp nourishing treatment for children. With the increase in 'screen-time' exposure, environment pollution and academic stress, there is a tenfold increase of mental pressure on the children. This botanical oil is made from powerful healing herbs like Brahmi (a mind tonic) , Japa/hibiscus flowers and Vit C rich Amalika that are hair and scalp nourishes.
Seeped and infused in a base of nourishing Sesame and cooling Coconut oils, the Baal Kerathailam oil helps to:
- nourish the roots and promote hair growth
- maintain a healthy clean scalp
- cool the mind, nerves and eyes.
Key Features :
- Ensure that you indulge your kid in a weekly head massage to relieve scalp itchiness and dandruff. This oil also helps to ease headaches, dizziness and hair fall. This massage oil helps in relaxing your child by relieving tension and anxiety and relaxing the mind. A regular body massage will also treat skin diseases like eczema, scabies, and pruritis.
- A head massage is one of the most important treatments in Ayurveda. A weekly massage not only stimulates important nerve centers and relieves stress, but also deeply nourishes scalp and hair.
- Our Ayurvedic oils are authentic, powerful blends, made strictly as per classical Ayurvedic texts. The base oils and herbs are simmered in large copper cauldrons repeatedly for several days (in some cases as many as 101 times).
- There are no artificial additives, colours or chemicals used in the production of these oils. Not perfumed.
This is a propreitary Ayurvedic oil formulation made using the classical oils of Chemparuthyadi Keratailam and Brahmi thailam oils as a base. Main herbs in the oil are: Japa (Hibiscus rosa sinensis), Bilwa patra (Aegle marmelos), Brahmi ( Bacopa monnieri), Paranti (Ixora coccinia), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Nagavallika/Betel leaf (Piper betle), Tulasi/Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum), Neeli (Indigofera tinctoria), Vasini (Biophytum candolleanum), Tamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), Jiiraka (Cuminum cyminum), Krishnajiraka (Nigella sativa), in a base of Black Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Oil) and Virgin Coconut oil (Cocos Nuciferaa). No artificial fragrance added.
How to use product
This effective maasage oil is suitable for a head and a body maasage.
Directions to warm the oil: Use warm oil for a massage. To warm the oil, place required amount of oil in a container and submerge into hot water until oil is warmed.You can even warm oil in sun light. Never heat oil directly on flame or in microwave.
Directions For Use :
- Gently massage over scalp with tip of the fingers, using wavy and circular motions for 10 minutes.
- Massage the temples, ears, forehead, eyebrows, neck and shoulders.
- Massage body in long strokes over the limbs and circular motion on other parts.
- For maximum effectiveness, leave in, for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed. Wash with lukewarm water and an all-natural cleanser like the All Skin Types Ubtan and and Omved natural shampoos for the hair. Caution: May stain clothes.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!