- For newborn and tender young babies, this unique pillow conforms to head shape, allows air circulation and helps prevent flat head syndrome.
- The Omved Baby Mustard Pillow prevents flat head syndrome (Plagiocephaly) by evenly distributing pressure around baby's delicate head whilst offering comfort to the baby.
- Mustard seeds have been used traditionally to help increase blood circulation, reduce ear infections, calm colic and soothe the sinuses.
- They are a constant source of bio-energy. The baby will wake up rested, full of vitality and less prone to illnesses.
- A baby's skull takes approx 12 to 18 months to harden.
- During this time it is important to protect the baby's head from any repeated pressure building up on one area of the head that can lead to flattening.
- Vedic traditions used mustard bags to support the child's head.
- This unique pillow has been created specially for newborn and young babies to help prevent and effectively treat flat head syndrome.
- This is a common medical condition also known as Plagiocephaly, Brachycephaly or Scaphocephaly.
GOTS Certified organic cotton pillow cover filled with 100% natural mustard seeds (Brassica Alba) Size: 12”x10.5” Filled with 1 kilogram of seeds.
How to use product
Introduce the Omved Baby Mustard Pillow as early as possible. -When asleep always lay on the back, both the baby's head and shoulders should lie steadily on the pillow.Help your baby to lie on alternate sides of the head. -Remove the pillow when the baby is old enough to turn over to the tummy by itself. The pillow can be continued to be used to support the head at playtime, in the buggy, nappy change, etc. Washing Instructions: Remove pillow cover when washing. Hand or machine wash with natural detergent. Do not dry clean or use bleach. Air the inner pillow occasionally in the sun rays for natural cleaning.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!