- Enriched with the goodness of sweet Almond milk and luxurious Kashmiri Saffron, Mrudu is the mildest, most gentle, 100% natural bathbar ever made for babies.
- Almond milk, with its store house of calcium and vitamins A, D & B2 , deeply nourishes baby's skin to leave it soft and healthy while therapeutic Saffron improves skin tone and complexion.
- This cold-process saponified pure vegetable oil base has a low, creamy lather; almost like bathing in a lotion.
- This soap is also packed with the goodness of Olive oil because of its unique property of not blocking the natural functions of the skin while penetrating to hydrate. It provides a breathable film to prevent loss of internal moisture.
- The super hydrating goodness of Castor oil and pure plant based glycerin has been specially added for richer moisturising to nourish baby’s tender skin and keep it glowing and beautiful.
- This soap has the right Ph balance, a mild but wonderfully divine aroma and no added color. Precious goodness for your precious little one.
Key Features :
- Scientific research proves that nearly 90% of all that you put on a baby's skin gets absorbed into its body. Bath times are when they are most susceptible since warm water opens the tiny pores. Ayurveda advocates cleansing baby's skin with pure natural herbs and grains, not mixed or preserved in some formula but powdered fine and to be used as is.
Saponified Oils of Olive (Olea europaea), Vegetable & Castor( Ricinus Communis), Retained Glycerine, Aloe Vera( Aloe barbadensis), Almond milk(Prunus dulcis), Kashmir saffron(Crocus sativus), and Almond oil(Prunus amygdalus). Nothing else. NO parabens, triclosan, sulfates, artificial fragrance or colours, glycols or animal products. ONLY pure therapeutic-grade essential oils and natural oils.
How to use product
This natural bath bar is a great way to add more aromatherapy into your little one's day. Work it up into a light lather and massage into skin at bath time. It is gentle enough for babies, but is not a "tearless" product.
Omved Mrudu bar soap is good, we used for our 9 months baby and its work. my baby's skin feel smooth and tender. Its 100% safe and pure. My baby's skin turned soft. Price is little high, it should be 150-200. Nykaa is fab and given good service to customers.
Posted on 12/4/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!