This ultra-gentle nutrient-rich, cleansing mixture of herbs, flowers and grain powders, is based on a well-researched, classical Ayurvedic recipe to cleanse, nourish, and purify the baby's skin. This ubtan can be also used in place of a soap for your baby's tender skin. This daily nourishing bath powder is formulated with botanicals, scientifically proven for their medicinal benefits to skin & health.
This shishu ubtan is packed with :
- Green Moong acts as a natural cleanser
- Turmeric acts as an antiseptic to fight infections
- Healing Ixora flowers helps fight skin infections like eczema
- Purifying Tulsi helps to improve skin tone
- Cooling white Sandalwood and Aromatic Rose petals that refreshes the skin Keep your baby clean, fresh and irresistibly sweet smelling.
- Omved Shishu Ubtan is a super fine blend of botanical assured safe and nourishing for baby's tender skin.
Key Features :
Scientific research proves that nearly 90% of all that you put on a baby's skin gets absorbed into its body. Bath times are when they are most susceptible since warm water opens the tiny pores. Ayurveda advocates cleansing baby's skin with pure natural herbs and grains, not mixed or preserved in some formula but powdered fine and to be used as is.
Green gram (Vigna radiata), White sandalwood (santalum alba), Rose petals (rosa centifolia), Tulsi leaf (ocimum sanctum) , Bandhuka flowers (ixora) Haldi (curcuma longa). 100% natural, with no added fillers.No chemicals, preservatives or artificial colours are used. This product has been certified as a propreitary Ayurvedic medicine.
How to use product
This ubtan is safe to use instead of a soap for your little one. This ubtan can be used from a week after birth of your baby.
To Mix The Ubtan : Place the required amount of ubtan into a mixing bowl. Add a little sesame or mustard oil or lukewarm water to make a thin paste. Gently apply with finger tips. Leave on for two minutes. Rinse well with warm water.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!