5 months and up - Designed for Weaning
Flexible spout allows babies to adjust the flow of liquid, allowing those who continue drinking in a breast-suckling manner to make a smoother transition from breast to cup.
- Introducing the non-nipple shape
- Soft and flexible spout
- Allows babies to grow accustomed to shapes other than mother's breast/nipples
- Supports babies in starting on juices and soups
- Y-cut (liquid flow adjustment)
- Quantity of liquid flow can be adjusted by the way baby drinks, allowing for stress-free drinking
Baby's Oral Development(5 months plus)
From five months onwards, babies start weaning off milk. At this stage, they continue to actively move their tongues, and start to be able to drink juices and soups. Remember, moving on to liquids and solid foods requires training as well as being accustomed to a shape dissimilar to that of a nipple.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2021
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!