- Consolidates the resistance of baby’s delicate skin.
- Free from nitro-mochus compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines, dioxan, parabens.
- Without colour additives.
With the pH value of 5.5 Baby sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle.
- For washing of the skin.
- For cleansing newborn babies (before umbilical cord falls off).
- Convenient for daily use.
- Can be used by children with neurodermatitis.
- Dermatologically tested.
- 100% soap and alkali free.
- Sugar tensid complex is an extremely mild cleansing agent protecting the delicate skin against dryness.
- Refatting effect of vernix-related squalane provides the lipid support baby’s skin needs.
- Allantoin makes the skin soft and smooth.
- High skin tolerability.
- No tears formula.
- The pH value of 5.5 supports the moisture balance in the skin to prevent dehydration.
Expiry Date : July 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-6 Carboxylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Squalane, Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
By Shalini Venugopal
My son has extremely dry skin and other baby products and shower gels were all leaving him with dry, itchy skin. After some research I finally decided to try Sebamed and it has really worked well for him - it's extra gentle on the skin - it doesn't even foam so you know the detergent/soap content is less. He doesn't complain of dry, itchy skin any more. Will keep using Sebamed despite the high price.
Posted on 11/28/2016
This is very gentle for the baby's skin. I am using this for my newborn.
Posted on 5/22/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!