Sirona's Premium Applicator Tampons are made from natural absorbent fibers at FDA approved Factory. The eight grooves along the length of the tampon regulate its even expansion and thus enhance its absorption and reliability. The rounded tip and the thin layer of special netting ensure the tampon's increased density and smoothness which allows the simple and safe insertion of the tampon.
- Zero Leakage/stains
- Zero Rashes
- Zero Odour
- Functional and Comfortable
Why select Sirona Applicator Tampons?
- Quality - Registered & Approved by FDA.
- Production - Manufactured at one of the best factories in Europe.
- Discreet - Smaller than traditional applicators & highly absorbent.
- Functionality - Expands in width for a perfect fit & zero leakage.
- Comfort - Smooth & rounded applicator tip for easy insertion.
Go ahead and embrace comfort during periods with Sirona's Premium Applicator Tampons!
Changing and using tampons
- Change your tampon every 4-6 hours & more frequently in case of a heavy flow.
- Be sure to remove the last tampon at the end of your period.
- Use tampons only during your period.
- Use only one tampon at a time.
- Avoid using tampon overnight.
- You do not need to change the tampon every time you urinate.
Additional Information: A one of its kind, Sirona is India's First Intimate Hygiene Care Brand founded by Deep Bajaj, his brother Mohit Bajaj and their friend Rahul Anand. Their mission being, to revolutionize the way women travel in India and make female hygiene products accessible for women who are independent and want to explore the world freely. Some of their products are Disposable - Female Urination Devices, Tampons, Disposal bags for sanitary products, Intimate Wet Wipes, Under Arm Sweat pads etc.
How to use
- Your Tampon is in a plastic tube (applicator), pull the inner tube till the bottom of the outer tube.
- Place the round tip into your vaginal opening.
- Push the inner tube using your index finger while holding the outer tube with your thumb & middle finger.
- Remove the plastic applicator & dispose it off in a bin.
If Toxic Shock Syndrome symptoms appear, then you must:
- Remove your tampon at once & discontinue use.
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- Tell your doctor that you are menstruating and that you have been informed about TSS. For more details, please refer to the leaflet inside the pack.
Expiry Date : May 2021
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!