- Relax and soothe tired feet and ankles with the ancient Vedic tradition of moist warm/cold healing. Filled with 100% premium grain filler.
- Ergonomically designed to fit snugly around the foot and therapeutically and evenly weighted. Very useful for those with poor circulation and cold feet.
- This wrap retains both heat and cold and transfers it to joints or muscles for superior therapeutic treatment for injuries or pain. Use warm to relax tight, stiff muscles, pinched nerves or use cool, straight from the freezer in the summer to reduce swelling in feet.
Key Features :
- This 100% natural compress revives the ancient Vedic tradition of moist warm/cold healing. Moist heat penetrates more effectively than dry heat. Omved compresses assure the temperature remains warm, not burning, through its organic cotton cover that serves as a protective layer between the skin and the hot compress.
- Omved herbal compresses are safer than hot water bags (no fear of leaking) and electric warmers, more comfortable than gel bags (fits to the contours of your body) and the best eco-friendly option available.
A luxuriously soft organic cotton removable outer shell filled with 100% natural premium grain filler.
How to use product
Hot Compress : Place compress in a microwave (or traditional oven) and warm for 90-120 seconds for the first time. When warming, place a glass of water along with the pack in order to prevent the herbs from burning. For subsequent usage, warm for 60-90 seconds (time varies according to microwave oven). With the cover on, place on affected area.
Cold Compress : Cool in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour and apply. To enhance healing, spray the cover with one of our therapeutic essential oil blend mists - Sushwasa mist (for cold compress) and Kushala mist (for hot compress).
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!