It's time for our hair to wake up and say cheers. Presenting the Park Avenue beer shampoo, the first product of its kind in India. This shampoo is made with real beer as an active ingredient for your daily use that shampoos and conditions your hair for 24*7 Happy High!!
- Contains amino acids that condition and nourish your hair
- Malts and barley that enhance shine. Hops and yeast reduce scalp irritation
- Packed with proteins that strengthen your hair, giving it a luscious bounce
- Made from natural beer, it adds volume to your hair and still keeps it soft and manageable
- Perfect for daily use as it leaves behind only the goodness and not the whiff of the beers
- A 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner that is soothing and gentle
Expiry Date : August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Neha Sharma
I have to agree that I was a little apprehensive when I used it for the first time, but I am impressed right after first hair wash. You don't have to follow it up with a conditioner, thus making it quite inexpensive in a long run.
Posted on 1/21/2016
park avenue is smell nice
Posted on 7/30/2014
• Attractive and unique look, resembles a beer bottle
• Makes hair soft
• Adds shine to hair
• Cuts off the frizz
• Makes hair manageable
• No need following up with a conditioner
• The shampoo needs to be squeezed out to dispense, hence easy to carry without the fear of spilling over
• Contains little SLS
• Cleans out hair ,clean as a whistle
• Celebrity like Catherine Zeta –Jones has approved it to be a sweet treat to the hair.
Posted on 6/16/2014
By parul khare
Makes hair shiny and bouncy, just the smell can get a little overwhelming at times, but what the shampoo does for the hair is amazing!
Posted on 6/1/2014
as name goes really smells of beer. gives shine & bounce to my hair
Posted on 5/20/2013
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!