- Consolidates the resistance of baby’s delicate skin.
- With the pH value of 5.5 Baby sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle.
- Free from nitro-mochus compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines, dioxan.
- Without colour additives.
- Extra mild cleansing for fine baby hair and delicate scalp.
- Also recommended for washing extremely sensitive or dry scalp condition e.g. in atopic eczema, senile xerosis or psoriasis.
- Dermatologically / clinically tested.
- 10% soap and alkali free.
- Especially mild wash active substances for gentle cleansing.
- Herbal extract of chamomile alleviates irritation and soothes the skin.
- Special “no tears” formula does not sting in the eyes.
- Promotes a healthy scalp for the growth of healthy hair.
- Excellent skin tolerance.
- Make the hair easy to comb.
- Leaves hair fragrant and silky.
Expiry Date : June 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Chamomilla recutita, Sodium Lactate, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Alcohol denat., Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
I am using this for my kid from a long time and I am so satisfied with it. Plus sebamed children face cream is one of the best product of this brand.
Posted on 1/8/2017
So I've been using this ever since we came back to India and also because bodyshop discontinued their terrific buriti baby line. Anyway I've been using this for both my boys and no regrets whatsoever!! Highly recommend for every new mum!
Posted on 9/2/2016
By avinash kaur
I have been using this on my baby since her birth. It leaves her hair feel veryyy soft and nourished. Just love this product :-)
Posted on 7/1/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.