- Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle.
- With the pH value of 5.5 of healthy skin.
- Free of preservatives.
- Designed and especially well suited for sensitive and problematic skin.
- Also recommended for normal to oily skin.
- Clinically tested as therapy supportive skin care for skin infections, acne, atopic eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, skin mycosis.
- 100% soap and alkali free.
- Mild, thorough cleansing of the pores.
- New amino acid based wash active substance Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate - milder tenside compound, “creamier” foam and improved skin feeling.
- Contains moisturizers and amino acids natural to the skin.
- Smooth skin - skin care agent’s molecular structure replicates skin’s own sugar molecule.
- Panthenol regenerates the skin.
- Vitamin E smoothes the skin and prevents the formation of free radicals.
- Good skin tolerance.
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Triticum vulgare starch, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Talc, Sodium Lactate, Cera alba, Aqua, Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Benzophenone-4, Parfum, CI 47005, CI 61570, CI 77891.
By Padmavathi Santhosh
One of the best soaps for sensitive skin. This soap safeguards from allergies and infections and it's very gentle on the skin.
Posted on 7/5/2016
I use this bar to clean my face twice in a day. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and free of impurities. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it soft and supple. Love it!
Posted on 10/20/2015
By MEETALI SALVI
It cleanses the skin but can be very drying.
Posted on 6/4/2015
Had back acne, this product worked like charm.. Must buy
Posted on 9/2/2014
By Asha Shetty
This bar won't dry out your skin. Sebamed cleansing bar has helped me with my back acne alot and has improved my skin texture.
Posted on 7/7/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thanks for writing to us.
Although these are clinically tested products, it is better to consult a specialist prior to using it on your kid's sensitive skin.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on May 31, 2016 12:40:38 PM