Auriderm XO cream has been specially formulated to accelerate the disappearance of bruises after a knock or a fall, but also following cosmetic and surgical procedures. Through a technology of nanosomes containing vitamin K oxide, vitamin C and vitamin E, which optimise the results, Auriderm XO cream treats the various factors participating in the formation of these bruises. Vitamin K oxide reduces the time of disappearance of bruises. In addition to its action on bruises, Auriderm XO cream acts against redness of vascular origin such as rosacea, purpura, etc. Auriga has specially developed Auriderm® micro-emulsion for France, with properties and indications similar to Auriderm XO cream but containing different active ingredients.
- Accelerates the disappearance of bruises Reduces redness (rosacea, purpura, etc.)
- Post-injection and post-surgery treatment
- Vitamin K oxide: strengthens the walls of the blood vessels by limiting their tendency to fragment.
- Vitamins C and E: slow down the transformation of the ferrous iron (soluble) responsible for the blue colour into ferric iron (insoluble).
- Rutin sulphate: strengthens the walls of the blood vessels.
- Vitamin C, sodium phytate: antioxidants
- Ferulic acid: complexes the iron and facilitates its elimination in the skin.
- Helenalin tiglate: acts on swelling
How to use product
- In order to avoid bruises, apply Auriderm XO cream immediately after a knock or a fall and renew the application several times over the day.
- If the bruise is already formed, apply Auriderm® XO cream in a thin layer twice a day, morning and evening.
- Massage lightly until the cream penetrates.
- Do not apply the product directly to wounds or to the mucous membranes.
- Avoid exposure to the sun after application.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!