Flavo-C cream is a hydrating cream based on hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and a polysaccharide complex which has a high performing anti-ageing action. It maintains the structure of the skin. It restores the vital hydration of the skin and reconstructs its natural protective lipid barrier. Flavo-C® cream is the ideal complement to Flavo-C serum.
- Hydrates the skin optimally
- Restores the skin’s natural protective barrier
- Offers comfort and softness to the skin
- Ideal complement to Flavo-C serum
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid): stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Hyaluronic acid 1%: molecule keeping the skin hydrated by capturing water and maintaining it in the deep layers of the skin. Furthermore, it fills in the loss of volume (wrinkles) instantly.
- Polysaccharide complex 3%: the complex acts in synergy with the hyaluronic acid to obtain optimal hydration.
How to use product
- For all skin types.
- Apply Flavo-C cream to the areas to be treated (face, neck, chest) morning and evening after the serum
Suitable for all skin types.
Flavo-C serums can be applied to the face, the eye contour and décolleté. The reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and photo-damage can be achieved in as little as two months with twice daily use of Flavo-C serums.
Disperse a drop of serum onto your finger and gently massage into the required area and allow to absorb. Continue to apply in the same manner to all areas that require treatment.
15ml will last approx 1 month
Allow to dry before applying
AM Flavo-C cream or Endocare Day and then SPF
PM Flavo-C cream or Gelcream.
Intensive Skin Booster treatments
For instant wrinkle reduction & tightening for a special occasion use Flavo - C Flash
Use Endocare Ampoules once a day for a week, 4 times a year
Posted on 7/25/2014
By mohit kusalkar
it works well and thnx nykaa for great packaging
Posted on 7/11/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!