Reduces localized redness and small visible veins. Paraben free.
Redness-relief : Improves skin micro circulation thanks to its high concentration in sapping-enriched Ruscus extract.
Soothing : Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, soothing and softening. Your skin will feel instantly soothed.
Decongesting : Thanks to its high Dextran Sulfate content.
Targeted care :
- A concentrated formula for targeted redness-relief action.
- This product was tested by 68 people with type 1 rosacea over 3 months.
- All noticed a visible reduction in localized redness starting at just 1 month.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate. Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate. Glycerin. Glyceryl Stearate. Butylene Glycol. Cetearyl Alcohol. Stearic Acid. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter). Dimethicone. Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer. Benzoic Acid. Ceteareth-33. Dextran Sulfate. Dimethiconol. Disodium Edta. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. Phenoxyethanol. Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopheryl Acetate. .
How to use product
- Apply ANTIROUGEURS PLUS on affected areas in the morning and/or evening.
- Use conjunctly with Antirougeurs DAY Moisturizing Protecting emulsion for a more efficient result.
Explore a wide range of best face treatment products here.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!