High protection for sensitive lips.Effective against all sun radiation (short and long UVB-UVA).Paraben-free Certified UVA-compliant VERY water-resistant. 100% photostable.
- Fulfills all demands: Efficacy, quality, pleasure in use and reliability.
- benefits from an exclusive combination of actives, “SunSitive Protection”, a product of Pierre Fabre Group Research:
- A complementary and synergistic photoprotective active complex, guaranteeing minimum chemical filters in our formulas.
- Pre-tocopheryl, a photostable Vitamin E precursor, gives additional cell protection.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water with natural soothing and anti-irritating properties.
- With an invisible, non-oily texture for particularly pleasant application.
- Tamper-proof packaging.
Is it right for me?
- Very high protection for sensitive areas (ears, nose, pigment marks), lips and scars.
- Phototypes I and 11 (very light, milky skin – blond, red hair).
- Skin with sun hypersensitivity.
- Skin which burns very easily.
- Any skin subjected to intense sun exposure.
Why not also try :
- Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray.
- Cream VHP SPF 50+
- Spray VHP SPF 50+
How to use product
- Apply evenly to the skin before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure, and after swimming.
- Using this product should not encourage the user to prolong sun exposure.
- Avoid exposure between midday and 4pm.
- Sunburn is dangerous, especially in children.
This lip balm does not moisturise the lips properly. Its not sticky and stays on for quite a long time on the lips. It is a matte lip balm. Smells like almond oil.
Posted on 11/30/2016
By Nehu Nehu
It works but not for too dry lips. It works like a sun protection to your lips.
Posted on 9/21/2016
By Usha Bhattacharya
In summer, you have to use SPF 30. It protects your lips from the sun. This product meets the purpose.
Posted on 4/30/2016
By Oindrila Ghoshal
Despite the steep price, this product failed to do much for my dry lips. I was really expecting added moisture from this but am disappointed. Also, a portion of the cap broke after dropping it just once. Only thing good about this lip balm is that it does not feel heavy on the lips.
Posted on 3/6/2016
By Shobhna Mathur
As we know that Sun protection is very necessary for our skin. Our lips too tend to get tan and sun burns. It is very good in terms of protection and moisturizer. It does its task perfectly.
Posted on 12/3/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I recently stopped smoking but my lips are very dark because of the habit. Will this lip balm help me get my natural colour back?Question by: Santhosh on Feb 15, 2016 9:26:00 AMA.Dear Santhosh,
Thanks for your question. This lip balm offers high protection from the sun as well as nourishes the lips. The formula has minimum chemical filters. It will definitely protect your lips from sun damage thereby preventing tanning and further discoloration. Regular exfoliation of your lips will also help in reducing the damage to an extent. Hope you’ve found a solution to your advantage.
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Feb 24, 2016 11:29:35 AM