Formulated for normal to combination sensitive skin, Cleansing Foam gently cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes.
- Glutamic acid helps to mattify the skin by rebalancing sebum production.
- Moisturising agents restore the skin's suppleness.
- Its gentle, soap free cleansing base eliminates impurities and excess sebum while tightening the pores.
- CLEANSING FOAM is rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, clinically proven to be soothing and anti-irritating.
Is it for me? CLEANSING FOAM is formulated for normal to combination sensitive skin.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Water (Aqua). Sodium Cocoamphoacetate. Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate. Lactic Acid. Citric Acid. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Glutamic Acid. Propylene Glycol. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Chloride
How to use product
- Apply the CLEANSING FOAM to the face and neck with wet fingertips.
- Gently massage using circular movements.
- Rinse off with tap water and delicately towel-dry before spraying a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
I have combination skin but I don't know why most cleansers dry out on my skin this cleanser doesn't dry out my skin and my skin feels soft I use this cleanser with avene thermal water and it doesn't break me out.
Posted on 10/5/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!