RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Avene Rich Compensating CreamRs. 1,80150ml+Avene Thermal Spring WaterRs. 60050ml
Rs. 2,400 Rs. 2,400
1*Avene Rich Compensating Cream + 1*Avene Thermal Spring Water
Buy these together for Rs. 2,400
Avene Rich Compensating CreamRs. 1,80150ml+Avene Sensitive White Whitening SerumRs. 2,35050ml
Rs. 4,150 Rs. 4,150
1*Avene Rich Compensating Cream + 1*Avene Sensitive White Whitening Serum
Buy these together for Rs. 4,150
Daily soothing and nourishing for very dry skin.
- Moisturizing effect : Patented lipid trio mimics the structure of the intercellular cement. Cellular cohesion is strengthened resulting in a restored effective barrier against dehydration.
- Protection : Pre-tocopheryl protects from free radicals.
- Soothing effect: Av?ne Thermal Spring Water, soothing, softening, provides your skin with instant feeling of comfort.
- Pleasant feeling : Its rich and creamy texture melts into your skin in a wink. Your skin feels nourished and supple again.
- Upper skin layer.
Is it right for me ?
The Extremely rich compensating cream is particularly indicated for very dry sensitive skin.
You may also like :
- Av?ne Thermal Spring Water.
- Soothing eye contour cream.
- Gentle toner.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Cleanse your face with the Gentle milk cleanser.
- Apply morning and evening to face and neck.
- After cleansing with the Gentle Milk Cleanser and toned with the Gentle Toner.
Explore a wide range of face moisturizer here.
By Jyestha Tripathy
Just wish they never change the product composition. The cream is white in colour, too light and gets absorbed quickly. If you have dry sensitive skin type, you would love it. I started using when I had acne on face and it still does the perfect work.
Posted on 12/11/2016
I've been using this product for over three months now. I have very sensitive skin and this product has not reacted badly nor has it caused breakouts.i use this as a part of my night time skin routine. My skin looks and feels very fresh and moisturized in the morning.
Posted on 11/29/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Do I need to apply sunscreen after this day cream or before? Can I use serum followed by day cream and then sunscreen?Question by: Pra on Dec 3, 2016 10:20:00 PM