Avene Skin Routine for Allergic Skin Kit Contains :
Avene Thermal Spring Water: (MRP : 600.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Unique composition soothes and softens the skin and restores skin's natural balance. Clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin. Used since 1743 in the Hydrotherapy Center to treat serious dermatological conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
- Calms, soothes and softens
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 - perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source - bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Avene Skin Recovery Cream: (MRP : 1,400.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Rapidly calms irritations and gives long-lasting protection to naturally sensitive skin or skin that has become irritable.
Formulated in accordance with the Sterile Cosmetics Charter :
Preservative-free, Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Alcohol-free.
The Skin Recovery Cream contains parcerine, the new active, which acts at the source of the skin intolerance by acting against irritation and alteration of the skin barrier.
- Protective: It effectively restores the protective skin barrier, with lasting effects.
- High Tolerance: Thanks to its composition containing a minimum of ingredients, selected from among the purest and gentlest.
- Soothing: Parcerine combined with the soothing and anti-irritating Avène Thermal Spring Water softens your skin while reducing skin reactivity, thus eliminating all sensations of tightness.
Is it right for me?
- The Skin Recovery Cream is especially indicated for hypersensitive and irritable skin.
- This cream is very pure and feels soft when applied, allowing the skin to regain comfort and balance day after day.
You may also like :
Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!