Avene Skin Routine for Irritated Skin Kit Contains :
Avene Thermal Spring Water: (MRP : 600.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Unique composition soothes and softens the skin and restores skin's natural balance. Clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin. Used since 1743 in the Hydrotherapy Center to treat serious dermatological conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
- Calms, soothes and softens
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 - perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source - bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream: (MRP : 900.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Repairs, purifies, and soothes your irritated skin more rapidly.Repairing and anti-bacterial agents.Fragrance-free, paraben-free.
- Repairing: Sucralfate, an original active, facilitates epidermal repair.
- Purifying: The combination of copper sulfate and zinc sulfate reduces the risk of bacterial proliferation.
- Soothing: Rich in Av?ne Thermal Spring Water, it soothes fragile skin.
Is it right for me?
Cicalfate Repair Cream is specifically indicated for dry irritations in adults, children, and infants. It can be applied on skin or external mucosae.If you have questions about a specific indication, consult your doctor first.
You may also like :
Av?ne Thermal Spring Water
Avene Trixera+ Emollient Cream: (MRP : 1,650.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Works on skin dryness and atopy factors and has a soothing effect on your skin. It feels more comfortable and less reactive.
Repairs : The plant-based lipidic trio repairs the skin’s protective barrier and Selectiose, a patented innovation, controls irritation.
Calms : Key ingredients reduce the need to scratch and sensations of discomfort.
Soothes : Avène Thermal Spring Water is captured directly at its source, ensuring that all its soothing and softening properties are preserved.
Is it right for me?
Trixera+ Selectiose Emollient Cream is particularly recommended for the moderately dry or atopic skin of babies, children and adults.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!