Avene Sun Care Kit For Normal To Combination Skin Contains :
Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+: (MRP : 1,375.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Sunscreen, very high protection for sensitive skin.Effective against all sun radiation (short and long UVB-UVA).Lightweight and non greasy texture. Texture adapted to Indian skin and weather.Paraben-free Certified UVA-compliant VERY water-resistant. 100% photostable.
No 1 sunscreen in the world in dermocosmetic market.
- Ideal balance between pleasure and security.
- Fulfills all demands: Efficacy, quality, pleasure in use and reliability.
- Benefits from an exclusive combination of actives, “SunSitive Protection",a product of Pierre Fabre Group Research:
- A complementary and synergistic photoprotective active complex, guaranteeing minimum chemical filters in our formulas.
- Pre-tocopheryl, a photostable Vitamin E precursor, gives additional cell protection.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water with natural soothing and anti-irritating properties.
Mattifying action: The patented seboregulatoractive ingredient Glyceryl Laurate inhibits sebocyte proliferation as well as 5α-reductase, the main trigger factor of hyperseborrhea. It also initiates anti-microbial action on P. acnes and does not exacerbate hyper-production of sebum. In short, it keeps the skin non-greasy and free of acne and blemishes.
- Lightweight and no greasy texture : invisible, non-oily texture for particularly pleasant application.
- 98% protection in 4hrs.
- No white effect.
- Airless pump tube: The practical pump allows easy dosage of just the right quantity of the product for application.
Is it right for me?
- Very high protection for normal to combination sensitive skin on the face.
- Phototypes I and 11 (very light, milky skin – blond, red hair).
- Skin with sun hypersensitivity.
- Skin which burns very easily.
- Any skin subjected to intense sun exposure.
Why not also try:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray.
- Spray VHP SPF 50+.
- Stick for sensitive areas SPF30
Avene Thermal Spring Water: (MRP : 600.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Unique composition soothes and softens the skin and restores skin's natural balance. Clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin. Used since 1743 in the Hydrotherapy Center to treat serious dermatological conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
- Calms, soothes and softens
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 - perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source - bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Avene Skin Recovery Cream: (MRP : 1,400.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Rapidly calms irritations and gives long-lasting protection to naturally sensitive skin or skin that has become irritable.
Formulated in accordance with the Sterile Cosmetics Charter :
Preservative-free, Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Alcohol-free.
The Skin Recovery Cream contains parcerine, the new active, which acts at the source of the skin intolerance by acting against irritation and alteration of the skin barrier.
- Protective: It effectively restores the protective skin barrier, with lasting effects.
- High Tolerance: Thanks to its composition containing a minimum of ingredients, selected from among the purest and gentlest.
- Soothing: Parcerine combined with the soothing and anti-irritating Avène Thermal Spring Water softens your skin while reducing skin reactivity, thus eliminating all sensations of tightness.
Is it right for me?
- The Skin Recovery Cream is especially indicated for hypersensitive and irritable skin.
- This cream is very pure and feels soft when applied, allowing the skin to regain comfort and balance day after day.
You may also like :
Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!