RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Rs. 600Rs. 51050ml+BaByliss AS530E Rotating Air Brush
Rs. 5,195Rs. 4,156
Rs. 5,795 Rs. 4,666 19% off Slashed discount Rs. 1129
1*Avene Thermal Spring Water + 1*BaByliss AS530E Rotating Air Brush
Buy these together for Rs. 4,666
Unique composition soothes and softens the skin and restores skin's natural balance. Clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin. Used since 1743 in the Hydrotherapy Center to treat serious dermatological conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
- Calms, soothes and softens
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 - perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source - bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Expiry Date : December 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (100%) - Soothes and softens.
- Nitrogen (gas) - Non-flammable inert gas that is ozone friendly.
How to use product
Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Spray on as often as necessary.
- Post surgery
- Post procedure
- Redness-prone skin / inflammation
- Keratosis-prone, scaly skin
- Eczema / atopic dermatitis
- Allergic reactions / sensitive skin / irritation
- Burning / stinging / itching / tingling
- After cleansing
- After shaving/after waxing
- After exercise
- During travel
- Sunburn, burns
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
The Avene Thermal Spring Water is amazing for all those times when you just need to look fresh after a long tiring day. It freshens up your face and makes it look less tired.
Posted on 10/14/2016
By Flawsome me
This was my third bottle of spring water.. Its so relaxing.. Uhh.. I just love it.. Provides hydration to the face both summers & winters.. Calms my acne prone skin.. I use it as toner, hydrant spray after my skincare before my sunscreen & also few times in a day to keep my face cool, calm & fresh.. ❤❤❤
Posted on 9/2/2016
By shagun sehgal
This is an amazing product for the summer and people with sensitive skin. It helps to calm down the skin and also a works really well as a makeup finishing spray.
Posted on 7/19/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Could you please let me know does this suit on oily acne prone skin?Question by: Vindhya Jain on Jul 24, 2016 12:23:00 PM