RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+Rs. 1,37550 ml+Braun 810 Face Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush
Rs. 4,900Rs. 3,949
Rs. 5,324 15% off Slashed discount Rs. 951
1*Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+ + 1*Braun 810 Face Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush
Buy these together for Rs. 5,324
Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+Rs. 1,37550 ml+BaByliss 271CE Ceramic Hair Curler - White
Rs. 1,595Rs. 1,199
Rs. 2,574 13% off Slashed discount Rs. 396
1*Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+ + 1*BaByliss 271CE Ceramic Hair Curler - White
Buy these together for Rs. 2,574
Sunscreen, very high protection for sensitive skin.Effective against all sun radiation (short and long UVB-UVA).Lightweight and non greasy texture. Texture adapted to Indian skin and weather.Paraben-free Certified UVA-compliant VERY water-resistant. 100% photostable.
No 1 sunscreen in the world in dermocosmetic market.
- Ideal balance between pleasure and security.
- Fulfills all demands: Efficacy, quality, pleasure in use and reliability.
- Benefits from an exclusive combination of actives, “SunSitive Protection",a product of Pierre Fabre Group Research:
- A complementary and synergistic photoprotective active complex, guaranteeing minimum chemical filters in our formulas.
- Pre-tocopheryl, a photostable Vitamin E precursor, gives additional cell protection.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water with natural soothing and anti-irritating properties.
Mattifying action: The patented seboregulatoractive ingredient Glyceryl Laurate inhibits sebocyte proliferation as well as 5α-reductase, the main trigger factor of hyperseborrhea. It also initiates anti-microbial action on P. acnes and does not exacerbate hyper-production of sebum. In short, it keeps the skin non-greasy and free of acne and blemishes.
- Lightweight and no greasy texture : invisible, non-oily texture for particularly pleasant application.
- 98% protection in 4hrs.
- No white effect.
- Airless pump tube: The practical pump allows easy dosage of just the right quantity of the product for application.
Is it right for me?
- Very high protection for normal to combination sensitive skin on the face.
- Phototypes I and 11 (very light, milky skin – blond, red hair).
- Skin with sun hypersensitivity.
- Skin which burns very easily.
- Any skin subjected to intense sun exposure.
Why not also try:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray.
- Spray VHP SPF 50+.
- Stick for sensitive areas SPF30
How to use product
- 30 minutes before exposure, apply uniformly and in sufficient quantity.
- Reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure, and after swimming.
- Using this product should not encourage the user to prolong sun exposure.
- Avoid exposure between midday and 4pm (maximal sunshine.
- Avoid solar exposure for child between 0 and 3 years.
- Use clothing protection.
By Sakshi Singh
The sunscreen does a good job but the pump dispenser is too bad. It does not work.
Posted on 9/23/2016
By shravya rao
It is a little shiny on oily face but works really well.
Posted on 8/23/2016
By akanksha negi
Although it is a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny. I have dry and sensitive skin and this sunscreen is a must have in my skin care routine. I love the packaging. It does not leave any white cast on my face unlike the lotus herbal sunscreen. Its a very good sunscreen, but it is not sweat free so if you do sweat a lot, try the neutrogena sunscreen.
Posted on 8/6/2016
This sunscreen doesn't break out my combination, extremely sensitive skin nor does it give any whitish cast. However, this doesn't give any matte effect and skin looks a bit greasy. However, this is the best sunscreen I have used till date!
Posted on 6/22/2016
I used it for 2 weeks and gave up because although the product is supposed to be non-oily it made my skin really greasy. Also I didn't like the whitish cast it leaves on the face. Just not for me.
Posted on 6/8/2016
By Shradha Jain
Just loved it and will highly recommend for oily combination skin.
Posted on 5/4/2016
The emulsion formula feels perfect for oily skin.Sticky on application but assumes a matte finish within seconds! This gives an excellent sun protection & controls oiliness! There is no white cast and is best for sensitive skin as the product rightly claims!! This is a must have sunscreen.
Posted on 2/25/2016
By Kanika chaudhry
I have combination to oily skin and this product spreads easily. However, I found this to be sticky, which is an absolute no for me. It does not leave behind a white cast and has high SPF to protect you from harmful effects of sun. It did not break me out.
Posted on 11/30/2015
This leaves behind no greasy feeling, no white cast and no stickiness. It gets absorbed in the skin within minutes and trust me, it removes the tan so effectively. A must for oily skin and it doesn't give any breakouts. It is a bit pricey, but its worth an investment, especially for your skin. To top it all, Nykaa gave good discount too. So Thank You Nykaa for running such great offers for customers!
Posted on 10/20/2015
This was prescribed by my dermatologist for sun protection when I had visited for my acne problem. I have continued using this after the treatment and it provides great protection while keeping the skin adequately moisturized.
Posted on 8/13/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Will it dry out my skin more as I already have dry skin?
Question by: dipsy on May 26, 2016 6:43:00 AMA.
Thanks for writing to us.
This product is suitable for people with dry skin, but it is advisable to conduct a patch test on your hands before using it on your face.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on May 31, 2016 3:11:46 PM