- Rich in purifying agents, Atoderm PO zinc restricts the proliferation of micro-organisms, irritant elements responsible for aggravating the skin condition. Atoderm PO zinc quickly reduces any redness.
- Thanks to the effectiveness of its moistening and anti-dehydration agents, Atoderm PO zinc strengthens the cutaneous barrier.
- The skin is hydrated and soothed, with renewed softness and suppleness.
- Easy to spread, Atoderm PO zinc penetrates fast.
- Atoderm PO zinc guarantees optimum tolerance.
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraf- Finum Liquidum), Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Myreth-3 Myristate, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Beta-Sitosterol, Zinc Gluconate, Piroctone Olamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol.
How to use product
- Apply Atoderm PO zinc once or twice a day to cleansed skin, ideally using Atoderm Ultra-rich foaming gel or Atoderm Ultra-rich soap.
- As soon as the skin condition improves, we recommend the use of Atoderm Cream, ultra-rich and moisturising daily barrier cream, or Atoderm PP, intensive bio-repair daily care, as maintenance treatment.
- Atoderm PO zinc is recommended in combination with and after using dermocorticoids.
Explore a wide range of face moisturizer here.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!