Don't skip the lip balm if you want to have soft and smooth lips. Use Bio Berry Plumping Lip Balm for beautiful looking lips.
- This plumping balm restores lip fullness for a voluptuous, bee-stung look and refined lip contours.
- Berries are one of nature's great sources of nourishing vitamins and antioxidants. Ripe berries also provide cooling, invigorating, aphrodisiacal effects to the skin and senses.
- Once applied in the morning your lips stay soft for all day long.
- This lip balm makes sure that your lips stay hydrated and heal faster.
- Suitable for chapped and dehydrated lips.
Additional Information:Biotique's mission is to satisfy the diverse beauty needs of customers and cultures who seek natural beauty products that are as effective as they are environmentally responsible. Maintain a youthful and supple look of your lips with Bio Berry Plumping Lip Balm.
Explore more from our Best Lip Balm collection here.
Expiry Date : Click Here September 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Ratna Manikyam
It does smooth the lips to a great extent. Leaves a beautiful ping tinge and can be used both night and day.
Slight plumping affect. Best part is it claims to be natural.
Posted on 2/15/2017
By Anjali Sharma
Well I don't have anything much to say about the lip balm. It gives me a nice pinkish tinge every time I apply it. And am a kinda person to re applies lip balm every 4 hours. And this lip balm needs to be reapplied.
As far as the plumping effect is said to happen, I haven't seen anything as such happening to my lips, may be coz it's just been a week since am applying it.
Posted on 11/21/2016
By apoorva kumari
Great pigmentation and nourishing.
Posted on 11/14/2016
By Ananya Singh
Best balm I have ever tried. Does not leave that whitish tint and is very hydrating
Posted on 11/9/2016
By Maman Takuk
It works efficiently. Just put it on before going to bed and the next day you have amazingly soft and plump lips.
Posted on 10/22/2016
- Ask Nykaa (0)