- Salicylic acid removes pore-clogging impurities to prevent future breakouts
- Soothing blend of sea-sourced ingredients helps reduce the production of excess oil and activates collagen and elastin synthesis to even out tone and soften skin texture
- Ginger oil serves as a naturally effective antibacterial agent
- Aloe calms and soothes irritated skin
Salicylic Acid: An antimicrobial (BHA) derived from willow bark that exfoliates dead skin and works to thin excess surface oil.
Aloe: A succulent plant used for thousands of years to heal and soothe burned, irritated, or inflamed skin; increases the synthesis and strength of skin tissue, and encourages new skin cell production.
Oil-Controlling Marine Blend: A dynamic composition of algae that neutralizes oil prone skin while delivering essential moisture.
- Dulse: Reddish-purple leaves that sprawl along the north Atlantic coast; naturally hydrates the skin while absorbing excess surface oil
- Gigartina: Red fan-like spores that thrive in brisk marine waters near Ireland and Scotland; rich in trace minerals known to help to regulate oil production
- Neptune Kelp: Golden brown algae that form towering deep-sea canopies near New Zealand; helps decrease skin's oil output by calming overactive sebaceous glands
ACTIVE INGREDIENT Salicylic Acid = 1.50% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Menthol, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Gigartina Stellata Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Propylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, CI 42090/Blue 1
How to use product
Wash affected area twice daily. Rinse thoroughly and apply appropriate H2O Plus moisturizer.
Tips :Use as a cleanser for makeup applicators to eliminate pore-clogging bacteria.
Explore a wide range of Face Wash online here
I have been using this face wash for quite a few months now. It is a good product, washes away the oiliness really well and also reduces acne. But it just tends to dry out the skin at times. Otherwise, its good :)
Posted on 3/10/2016
By mohit kusalkar
the product worked better than expected
Posted on 7/20/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!