- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens offer maximum protection from harmful rays
- UV-active marine microspheres release a concentration of antioxidant vitamins C and E when exposed to sunlight
- Marine botanicals deliver deep hydration for smooth, healthy-looking skin
Key Elements :
Broad Spectrum Sunscreen: Supplies maximum protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays while still feeling water-light on the skin.
UV-Active Technology: Microspheres created from marine molecules encircle antioxidant vitamins C and E. When these particles are exposed to sunlight, they burst open, releasing nourishing vitamins onto the skin.
Hydrating Marine Blend: A triple-powered synthesis of marine botanicals that optimizes skin's moisture balance while bolstering free radical resistance.
- Wakame: Brown kelp energizes skin's natural functions and recharges tone
- Sea Lettuce: Dewy yellow-green leaves cultivated from the coast of Brittany, France; supports skin-firming collagen and elastin
- Fennel: Waxy green ribbons abundant along rocky English sea cliffs; empowers skin to resist aging environmental damage
Aqua/Water/Eau, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, DNA, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Linalool, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Silica, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Trisiloxane, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Xanthan Gum
How to use product
Apply daily to cleansed face and neck prior to sun exposure. For children under 6 months, consult with a doctor.
Tips :Apply daily to back of hands, one of the first places to show sun damage.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!