RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Iba Halal Care Aloe Aqua No Blemish CreamRs. 12050gm+Iba Halal Care Deep Nourishing Overnight CreamRs. 12550gm
1*Iba Halal Care Aloe Aqua No Blemish Cream + 1*Iba Halal Care Deep Nourishing Overnight Cream
Buy these together for Rs. 245
Iba Halal Care Aloe Aqua No Blemish CreamRs. 12050gm+
1*Iba Halal Care Aloe Aqua No Blemish Cream + 1*Iba Halal Care Fairness Instant Facial (3 in1 Mask Scrub Wash)
Buy these together for Rs. 235
- Skin that breathes remains pure.
- Iba Aloe Aqua No Blemish Face Cream – A breakthrough refreshing gel crème with an ultra-light texture. Absorbs quickly into the skin and works from within to remove blemishes. Leaves skin pure, breathable and spotless.
- Halal certified, Vegan & Cruelty-free Product
- Free of harmful chemicals such as sulfates & parabens
- Oil Free; does not clog pores & leaves skin breathable
- Especially suited for oily, acne prone and sensitive skin,
- Fights Blemishes & Spots
Iba is India’s first halal certified & vegan cosmetics brand. The concept of halal & vegan cosmetics is rooted in science to ensure products are safe, pure, effective and free of alcohol, animal derived ingredients and harsh chemicals. Iba offers a wide range of personal care products & cosmetics including skin care, hair care, makeup and fragrances.
- Aloe Vera - Cleans, softens, soothes and replenishes skin’s natural moisture, while preventing acne and blemishes
- Cucumber - Cools, tones and refreshes skin
- Lemon Extract and Vitamin B3 - Fights blemishes
How to use product
Massage on to cleansed face and neck. Use twice daily for a blemish-free clear complexion.
By Hamna Labeeb
I love the light texture, mild fragrance and all the blemish fighting ingredients like niacinamide (which was surprising and great), aloe, cucumber extract etc but the cream has mineral oil in it. The ingredients list on the box smhas mineral oil in it. After all the non greasy, no oil, breathable skin, no clogged pores claimed, mineral oil is a disillusioning ingredient. It is comedogenic, greasy and comes under harmful chemicals. And yet, its there in such a natural brand. I don't understand why they had to spoil a beautiful product by adding mineral oil in it (which made my skin oily n sweating). Dry skinned people may use it.
Posted on 11/28/2015
By Amina Shaikh
This is a wonderful product and I just love it. I used to have so many blemishes on my face because of my oily skin, and pimples too. This product worked well on all of it. Just grab it.
Posted on 11/25/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!