RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Iba Halal Care Face Glow Brightening CreamRs. 12150gm+Iba Halal Care Fairness Sunscreen - SPF 50Rs. 21560gm
Rs. 335 Rs. 335
1*Iba Halal Care Face Glow Brightening Cream + 1*Iba Halal Care Fairness Sunscreen - SPF 50
Buy these together for Rs. 335
Iba Halal Care Face Glow Brightening CreamRs. 12150gm+
Rs. 235 Rs. 235
1*Iba Halal Care Face Glow Brightening Cream + 1*Iba Halal Care Fairness Instant Facial (3 in1 Mask Scrub Wash)
Buy these together for Rs. 235
- Restores the natural glow of your skin.
- Iba Face Glow Brightening Cream is infused with Fruits of Heaven to give your face a natural healthy glow. Boosted with UV filters to protect skin from darkening and sun damage.
- Halal certified, Vegan & Cruelty-free Product
- Contains Natural Extracts
- Free of Harmful Chemicals such as Sulfates & Parabens
- Non-greasy texture; gets quickly absorbed into the skin
- Suitable for all skin types including oily and acne-prone skin
- Contains UV Filters to protect against tanning
Iba is India’s first halal certified & vegan cosmetics brand. The concept of halal & vegan cosmetics is rooted in science to ensure products are safe, pure, effective and free of alcohol, animal derived ingredients and harsh chemicals. Iba offers a wide range of personal care products & cosmetics including skin care, hair care, makeup and fragrances.
- Pomegranates – Contain anti-oxidants and vitamin C to brighten dull skin
- Figs – Rich source of enzymes and minerals that clears skin and imparts youthful radiance
- Grapes – Reduce dark spots and protect from sun damage
- Dates – Purify skin, improve elasticity and ensure glow
By Roshni Roy
it contains spf i think which i personally dont like as after applying it my face has a whitish finish. on the plus side it gets absorbed quickly so its good for instantly hydrating mild dry skin. but it doesnt brighten my face or add any glow..so its just a normal spf cream
Posted on 3/8/2017
By Anubhuti Prasad
The texture of the cream is quite thick, but once massaged it gets absorbed quickly into the skin and gives a nice glow. It's great for dry to normal skin.
Posted on 7/5/2016
I have tried many natural products and this is the worst that I've ever used. The fact that it's a halal product, free from chemicals, urged me to buy it. The cream is extremely thick. It is even thicker than sheer butter in texture, and broke me out after two uses. It does not live up to the claims of giving any glow. Instead I looked really dull and ashy, and the fragrance is horrible. I don't suggest anyone to even give this even a try. It is a complete waste of money.
Posted on 10/28/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!