A gommage-type peeling mask that combines the chemical peel of green barley vinegar and the physical peel of cellulose.
- Chemical peeling with Salicylic Acid and Barley.
- Contains three kinds of AHA that helps to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Barley extracts have high quantity of fibre and protein that gives a non-drying finish to your skin.
Additional information: Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Widely popular worldwide, this brand is creating spaces where nature and skin can rest in the green energy of pure Jeju. Try Green Barley Gommage peeling mask now!
Water, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin,
Saccharomyces/Barley Seed Ferment Filtrate, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Oryza
Sativa (Rice) Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia
Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Betaine,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
How to use product
- After cleansing and towel-drying, place an appropriate amount and smooth over face, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- After 3 minutes, gently peel off using your fingertips and cleanse with lukewarm water (use 1-2 times a week for best results).
- If you are sensitive to AHA and BHA, do a patch test on the inside of your wrist before actual use.
- If you apply it over a problem area, it may sting for a while.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!