RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Innisfree Green Tea Fresh EssenceRs. 1,40150ml+Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub FoamRs. 650150ml
Rs. 2,050 Rs. 2,050
1*Innisfree Green Tea Fresh Essence + 1*Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam
Buy these together for Rs. 2,050
This refreshing essence is formulated with freshly squeezed green tea to control sebum while delivering moisture to your skin.
- A fresh essence for deep hydration and nourishment made from green tea and green tea seeds.
- It is suitable for oily skin.
- Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from Jeju's own green tea leaves keeps your skin moisturized.
- It applies smoothly on the skin, leaving your face fresh and soft without any stickiness.
- The clove flower extract inside controls sebum and keeps your skin smooth without excessive shine.
- Free from: parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, imidazolidinyl urea.
Additional information: Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Widely popular worldwide, this brand is creating spaces where nature and skin can rest in the green energy of pure Jeju. Try Green tea fresh essence to see your skin transform instantly!
How to use product
Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption.
Explore a wide range ofSerum for Face here.
By Nani Tungi
i have a very oil skin.i was scared of pimple breakout so i stayed away from creams and serums.after giving a thought i used it.it works great on oily skin leaving a light feeling. and it smells great.
Posted on 3/19/2017
By Emelia Massar
Great as part of the Korean beauty regime. Suited for sensitive acne prone skin .
Posted on 2/1/2017
gets absorbed quickly. nice non-greasy formula for oily skin.
Posted on 12/24/2016
it is a great product. I have oily acne prone skin. it doesn't break me out and provides a smooth skin. it should be used in between toner and serum.
Posted on 12/22/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.