Refreshed and bright skin is what you get after Innisfree It's Real Squeeze mask- Green Tea. This mask contains essential moisture squeezed from fragrant roses to make skin smooth and radiant.
- Soothing and moisturizing effects of green tea extracts
- The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy
- This triple-layer sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing effect so that the essence can gradually be absorbed into the skin
Additional information: Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Widely popular worldwide, this brand is creating spaces where nature and skin can rest in the green energy of pure Jeju.
Explore other options for Dull Skin Products here.
Water,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Alcohol,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract,Betaine,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Xanthan Gum,Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,1,3 Propanediol,Ethylhexylglycerin,Sodium Hyaluronate,Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract,Orchid Extract,Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract,Opuntia Coccinellif.Era Fruit Extract,Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract,Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract,Lactic Acid,Ascorbic Acid,Citric Acid,Disodium Edta,Phenoxyethanol,Fragrance
How to use product
- After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
- Take out the mask from package and spread evenly over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Remove the sheet after 10 to 20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into the skin.
By Geetika Puri
I loved the sheet mask... It's a great destresser at the end of a long day... Suggest using in 5 to 7 days in a row and feel the difference in your skin. I would recommend patting the leftover serum from the mask in to the skin instead of rubbing it in... It's a great facial treatment.
Posted on 12/3/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!