Keep the sebum at bay and experience a supple, soft skin with the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner. It is a daily pore treatment toner made with Jeju volcanic scoria that removes excess sebum and controls the oil. Wash away pore-clogging impurities with this toner and get a healthy skin.
- Sebum control technology: Controls excessive sebum to keep your skin looking fresh and soft
- A wipe-off type toner that removes residue left on the skin after washing the face
- The mineral powder inside helps treat pores and absorbs excessive sebum
Additional information: Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Widely popular worldwide, this brand is creating spaces where nature and skin can rest in the green energy of pure Jeju.
Water, Alcohol, Propanediol, Volcanic Ash, Protease, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Opuntia Coccinellif.Era Fruit Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
How to use product
- Soak a cotton pad with the toner and gently wipe it all over your face after washing, taking care to follow the skin texture.
- Make sure to shake it well before use because it contains powder.
Explore other options for Oil Control Face Wash and Cream here.
does what it claims. Great product.
Posted on 2/5/2017
By Isabel Lalruatfeli
Love this toner, makes my skin smooth, soft and reduces my pores. A must-buy for sensitive skin with pore problems.
Posted on 1/15/2017
By Khushi Paul
Skin feels smooth n soft just love it...
Posted on 1/11/2017
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!