Clear and firm skin is just a step away with the Innisfree's Skin Clinic Mask - Catching. This fine delicate cotton mask with dual functional benefits contains anti-oxidants of catching to simultaneously resolve your skin tone and wrinkle concerns.
- Contains catechin that leave the skin cleaner and firmer and Niacinamide and adenosine that enhance complex skin troubles, including dull skin and wrinkles.
- This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
- It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin
Additional information: Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Widely popular worldwide, this brand is creating spaces where nature and skin can rest in the green energy of pure Jeju.
Explore other options for Dull Skin Products here.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-26, Betaine, Carbomer, Arginine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Adenosine, Glycerin, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium Edta
How to use product
- After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
- Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
- Remove the sheet after 10 to 20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
I had never heard of this variant before so I got it to try out and it did not disappoint. The sheet mask is very hydrating and not at all sticky. This definitely lives up to its claims. Worth every penny. Thank you Nykaa for bringing Innisfree online.
Posted on 1/22/2017
By Sreeja Duggirala
it cleared my acne spots. thank u innisfree and nykaa. I used many products and even consulted dermatologist but nothing worked for me. innisfree catechin is the best. I'm sooooo happy
Posted on 1/9/2017
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!