Get a healthy looking skin with the Skin Clinic Mask. This fine delicate cotton mask contains Madecassoside to soothe your irritated skin due to moisture loss and to help fortify skin barrier.
- It contains Madecassoside, which soothes the skin and strengthens the skin barrier, which can soothe skin that's become irritated and sensitive caused by a lack of moisture, to leave the skin moisturized and healthy.
- This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
- It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
Additional information: Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Widely popular worldwide, this brand is creating spaces where nature and skin can rest in the green energy of pure Jeju. Your skin truly deserves a special treatment with the Skin Clinic Mask
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-26, Betaine, Arginine, Carbomer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Madecassoside, Glycerin, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Disodium Edta
How to use product
- After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
- Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
- Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
Explore other options for Peel off Face Mask here.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!