The Whitening pore synergy serum with ampoule take care of your skin tone, dark spots, and skin texture for transparency and brightness.
- It has fresh Tangerine peel juice made by squeezing fresh tangerine peel harvested in Jeju contains six types of citrus flavonoid for brighter, clearer skin.
- Brightens dull and uneven skin tone and inhibits melanin generation in skin to brighten the dark spots and smooth the texture for flawlessly radiant skin.
- The ampoule and essence mix as you pump and penetrates fast upon application to brighten your skin tone and dark spots.
- Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Widely popular worldwide, this brand is creating spaces where nature and skin can rest in the green energy of pure Jeju. Try Whitening pore synergy serum today and see your skin transform.
How to use product
- Pump 1-2 times and apply smoothly over your face as your regular serum for penetration.
- Apply another layer and pat for penetration on areas with dark spots.
- The ampoule mixes with the serum and comes out white after 3-4 uses.
Explore a wide range ofSerum for Face here.
By Priya Rajendran
I was hoping that this product should suit my skin and it started working from day 1. The serum doesn't give a oily look and the skin feels smooth after application. I have severe sun tan(from school days due to sports) and this product gives a brightening effect without any bleaching.
Posted on 4/18/2017
By Oymang Mize
it is a nice product, it didn't cause me any breakouts so far. it does help in absorbing creams..n ..ya all in all a nice product
Posted on 3/19/2017
By malini roy
I was trying to change from my usual brand, but not at all satisfied,after using this product and also the repair 9 cream. The brand I was using is also high end so the price of innisfree products wasn't exactly earth shaking. I wish you come up with trail packs because now I don't know what to do both the innisfree products.
Posted on 3/4/2017
By Deepika Saini
It's a good product . And worked great on my skin . There are no pimple breakout on my skin like another brand serum
Posted on 2/21/2017
I have extremely sensitive, blemished skin and i have tried innumerable recommended products but none works like this serum from Innisfree! I noticed difference from the first use itself and it is nothing short of a miracle
Posted on 2/6/2017
By SINDHU ARJUN
This is my first product from Innisfree and I LOVE it. This serum leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated and it has helped diminish my acne scars. Also, I love the citrusy smell. Thanks for introducing this brand.
Posted on 1/15/2017
By Tånu Gårg
i have used this serum, i just love the smell and it works really well on my skin
Posted on 12/30/2016
By Bhavana Nair
This is my first product from Innisfree brand. Their products are just amazing. I am also using Innisfree white tone up cream along with this serum. And about this serum , jst does wonders to ur skin. I had large pores on my face which started diminishing in the first week itself. Skin is more brightened, soft and smooth. The acne scars are fading. It really transformed my skin. No breakouts or irritation. Its a fab serum which works like a magic onto ur skin. A big THANKS to Nykaa for bringing Innisfree.
Posted on 12/17/2016
By Nida Khan
Feels light on skin and instantly illuminates dull skin. It is a boon to uneven skin tone
Posted on 12/7/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thank you for your question.
This product has a lightweight texture and suits oily skin types.For acne prone skin, you can test the product 24 hrs prior to using it.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Mar 14, 2017 7:36:51 PMQ.Does the product work on hyper pigmentation?Question by: Nirzari Bhavsar on Jan 18, 2017 8:48:00 PM