Kama Ayurveda's 100% Organic Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Juice is an ideal daily remedy for naturally glowing skin. Rich in Vitamin A, C, F, B and amino acids, Aloe Vera has anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, anti fungal, healing and cooling properties.
Aloe Vera helps in the uniform growth of cells and reduces melanin secretion, preventing fine lines, freckles, blemishes, acne, sunburn, rashes and black heads. It acts as an astringent, which closes the pores and forms a protective layer that helps retain moisture and hydrates the skin.
Aloe Vera can also be applied on the hair to prevent dandruff and hair loss. It can be used as a 100% natural aftershave for men.
- Rich in vitamin A, C, F and B.
- Healing and cooling properties
- Reduces fine lines
- Tightens pores
- Prevents dandruff
- Natural Aftershave
Expiry Date : September 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- It can be used as an astringent / toner. After cleansing your face, dip a cotton ball in Aloevera juice and apply on the face and neck. You can leave it for 10 20 minutes and wash with luke warm water. Using this regularly should make your skin firmer and clearer.
- For the Aloevera juice to work effectively it has to be left for minimum 10 minutes.
- Aloevera Juice can also be used to make a paste for face and body packs which will give better results.
Explore a wide range of best face treatment products here.
By Pratik Rajpal
organic products useful for hair and skin reduce my skin problems
Posted on 12/13/2016
I have been using this product as a toner and I don't know if this product has been very effective. There hasn't been any major change in my skin. Being an organic product its a little bit of a task to use, which I didn't realize at the time of buying it. Once you open the seal you have to refrigerate it and use it within fourty five days or it expires. There is nothing bad about it and is great that its so organic but I personally find it cumbersome because I'm impatient and want something on the go that I can travel with.
Posted on 9/26/2016
By Ratna Jenisha
I bought it and used it for a month mixing it with besan and almost all my face packs. It worked wonders. Sure going to buy second time.
Posted on 5/15/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.