Enliven and revitalize your face with Kara Refreshing Facial wipes.
- Made from 100% viscose, these refreshing wipes won’t leave behind residues of lint. These bio-degradable wipes from Kara are eco-friendly and perfect for boosting freshness.
- You can use these alcohol-free wipes for cleaning excess dirt and oil from face and neck.
- Kara Refreshing Facial wipes are enriched with the goodness of Aloevera and Mint, which not only hydrates and strengthens skin tissue but also, helps in reducing oil.
- The wipes are packed in a resealable label making it easy for you to pull a wipe and later reseal the pack.
- The unique packing system of Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes help in locking the moisture of the wipes for a long time, thus avoiding dry-up till the pack lasts.
Always keep one pack of Kara Refreshing Facial wipes in your bag and use it while travelling, so that you always look fresh, confident and beautiful-on-the-go.
By Zubin Islam
This is the best wipe. You can use it as a make up remover with baby oil or vaseline.
Posted on 10/4/2016
By Jayantika Sarwal
I've been using these for ages now and they're just so refreshing that you can never feel low on shine while using this.
Posted on 9/18/2016
I use this product on a daily basis . I always carry it with me. It helps a lot since I have oily skin. I also use these to remove my makeup and does an amazing job.
Posted on 9/16/2016
It is the perfect summer wipes. It has a strong minty fragrance and is effective in terms of cleaning potential. Its a must have in everyone's bag with the summer temperature rising up.
Posted on 5/19/2016
By Sana Akhtar
I always keep this one in my purse! Easy to carry, gentle on skin and very refreshing.
Posted on 5/15/2016
These face wipes provide a cooling sensation on the skin and are travel friendly. They can be used to remove makeup as well.
Posted on 4/18/2016
By Insha Rahman
Very nice smell, but the tissues dries up rather quickly within 10 days of opening the pack.
Posted on 4/17/2016
I bought this from a local store while I was going out. I have oily skin with open pores, and was not even sure if this would work out. In one use, it literally wiped the dirt off my face, and removed my makeup too. Though I felt a bit of redness and itchiness.
Posted on 3/31/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!