- First introduced to Kiehl's patrons in 1969, our classic lip balm has been soothing lips for more than 40 years.
- A vitamin-infused treatment for your lips…with no waxy barrier.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips.
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- This ultra-smooth balm is designed to shield your lips from harsh environmental elements and keep them soft, supple…and kissable!
KAH –tuhn seed OY-il : Cotton seed oil is a pale yellow, odorless liquid expressed from various varieties of cotton. It is widely used in skin care as a formula softener.
OCT-in-OX-sate : Octinoxate, also known as Octylmethoxycinnamate or Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, is a popular chemical sunscreen ingredient. An excellent UVB ray absorber, it helps prevent skin from burning in the sun.
How to use product
Apply liberally and allow an excess of the lip balm to be absorbed
By Lady D
This product just fulfill all of my expectations. My lips are dry and from dryness it started to look chapped but after using Kiehl's lip balm my lips are moisturized and its nourishing effect gives my lips it's natural beauty.
Posted on 7/19/2016
This is the best lip balms ever. I have super dry lips that get flaky even during the summers. This lip balm has made my lips so soft and it feels great to have nourished lips. I use it like an overnight treatment and I step out of the house with no other lip balm in my bag. It has taken my lip's smoothness to a different level altogether! Worth every penny.
Posted on 5/26/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Does this lip balm give natural pink colour? Does it help in lightening lips!
Question by: Soniya on Oct 5, 2016 1:07:00 PMA.Thank you for your question.
The lip balm is transparent in color and does not have any tint.This is a soothing lip balm with moisturizing properties and sunscreen protection, it prevents chapped and dry lips.It doesn't help lighten lips though!
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Oct 7, 2016 2:00:30 PM