Visibly renews skin for smoother texture and healthy radiance.
- Smoothes, refines, and strengthens skin for youthful vitality
- Revitalizing Korean Red Ginseng Root accelerates cell renewal for a vibrant glow
- New Zealand Manuka Honey strengthens skin barrier to smooth fine lines
- 88% said skin felt immediately comforted
- 86% said skin felt nourished in 1 week
- 87% saw smoother, more refined skin in 4 weeks
- 8 week consumer perception study; a panel of 40 women between 35 and 49 years old
New Zealand Manuka Honey, Korean Red Gingeng Root
How to use product
- After cleansing and toning, apply to clean facial skin, morning and night, avoiding the immediate eye area.
- For best results, first lightly massage a small amount between fingertips.
- Then apply to face by massaging gently in wards circular motions.
By Bhavya Sabharwal
I have a very dry skin so dry that in summers also it is sometimes chipping off. But when I started using this moisturiser it not only moisturised my but added the softness and shine to my face without being greasy. It easily got absorbed my skin and my skin got supple.
Posted on 4/12/2017
By Sanya Sharma
I have really oily skin which breaks out the moment something goes on it which is not water based or gel.i was little apprehensive at first but I'm gladiator bought it. It keeps my skin moisturized which is a luxury my oily skin can't afford without acting out.its a must try.
Posted on 4/2/2017
By Anurima Baidya
I recently purchased this product to apply along with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and the results are wonderful. Highly recommended if you want a healthy glow to your skin and intense moisture despite the cost.
Posted on 3/3/2017
A very nourishing yet light formula,keeps skin moisturised all day,all night. A very tiny amount is required for the entire face. Great as a make-up Base as well! As usual, kiehl's products do deliver despite the seemingly high price.
Posted on 2/15/2017
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I am using this cream since last one month and it is working wonderfully on my skin. But is it advisable to use on my 24 year old skin? I dont have any pressing skincare concerns just need a cream to apply day and night.Question by: Anurima on Mar 20, 2017 4:15:00 PMQ.What age group is it suitable for? I am 30.Question by: divya rathore on Mar 5, 2017 1:50:00 PM