La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment Combo Kit Contains :
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+) Acne Treatment Cream: (MRP : 1,350.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Fresh gel-cream, 24hr hydratation and long lasting mattity. Absorbs quickly for a non-sticky, non-oily finish.
Indication :Imperfection-prone skin, clogged pores, excess sebum.
- Complete care with reinforced anti-imperfection efficacy, thanks to Procerad™, an exclusive anti-marks active ingredient.
- Non comedogenic , Hypoallergenic, No paraben
- Nickel-tested (developed for people who are sensitive to nickel.
- After 24 hours:imperfections look visibly less red*.
- After 8 days: localised imperfections appear significantly reduced*.
- After 4 weeks: pores look unclogged, skin texture looks refined. Controls the appearance of shine**.
- Active ingredient innovation: anti-red and brown marks efficacy.
- PROCERAD™ A patented ceramide helps protect against the appearance of red or brown marks.
- This new active ingredient strengthens the anti-imperfection performance of the current active ingredients:
1. NIACINAMIDE The reference anti-inflammatory active ingredient for intensive soothing.
2. PIROCTONE OLAMINE To combat bacterial proliferation.
3. LHA AND SALICYLIC ACID For their complementary keratolytic actions.
4. TARGETED LINOLEIC ACID To regulate keratinocytes, plus target the follicle.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliant Toner: (MRP : 1,190.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Effaclar Clarifying Lotion helps to eliminate remaining excess oil, unblock pores and visibly reduce their size. Contains LHA's (Lipo-Hydroxy Acid).
Oily, imperfection and blemish-prone skin. Irregular skin texture. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Used after washing, this product helps to eliminate remaining excess oil, unblock pores and visibly reduce their size. Contains LHA's (Lipo-Hydroxy Acid).
Result / Proof :
The pores are tightened, the skin texture is finer and more even.
Efficacy / Action :
Astringent micro-exfoliating lotion helps instantaneously reduce pore size and fight against blockage, thanks to the combination of sebum-regulating and purifying ingredients as well as micro-exfoliating LHA.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel - Acne Cleanser: (MRP : 450.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily and Sensitive Skin
Indication : Oily and sensitive skin.
- EFFACLAR Gel gently purifies the skin thanks to cleansing agents selected to respect sensitive skin.
- It eliminates impurities and excess sebum while leaving the skin clean and fresh.
- With soothing, anti-irritant La Roche-Posay thermal spring water - pH 5.5 - Soap-free - Alcohol-free - Colorant-free - Paraben free.
By Shayri Garg
It's improved my skin a bit, but nothing revolutionary. I'll update later if it does perform wonders. Btw, the effaclar duo is for blemishes and uneven skin tone, not for acne like youtubers have been saying. If you want targeted treatment buy effaclar k - that's the cream by la roche posay specifically for acne. The toner certainly helps. It has salicylic acid, but it's not a major ingredient so I don't know how much it actually does. The good thing is that despite the alcohol base, it doesn't bother my sensitive skin or irritate my eyes. The foaming cleanser has ph 5.5, so it feels like nothing at all,that's to say very gentle and balanced. It doesn't sting your eyes (it's like water! What sorcery is this?!) it cleans the face thoroughly, and removes some makeup as well. I really like it. Hella expensive, but so worth it.
Posted on 1/6/2017
This is a life changing product. It has changed my skin like no other. Definitely a must buy for acne prone skin
Posted on 12/28/2016
I have used this product before and its really helpful to people who have acne problem's must try this product it's good !!!!!!!
Posted on 12/22/2016
By Styrina Nigrel
Very good product ... takes time to show results but definitely worth it... my 3rd purchase.
Posted on 12/18/2016
By Roobini Balasbramaniyan
Its absolutly an amazing combo kit. A must for every woman who is prone to acne. Feel good formulation. Makes feel very very comfortable to carry it on it skin.
Posted on 12/15/2016
By KAMAL BALLAGAN
facewash does nothing at all. The only product which worked for me is the effaclar duo plus cream. It keeps oil at bay and can also be used as base primer for makeup.
Posted on 12/13/2016
By kouser taj
Skin feels smoother after the application.. l have been using this combo since one month.. it did not break me out.. No drastic control in the formation of acne..regular usage might help..
Posted on 12/8/2016
By Isha Sachdeva
This product is super best when used together!
Posted on 12/6/2016
By poppy parvin
It did nothing on my skin
Posted on 11/14/2016
By Anisha Biswas
It is an amazing product for all skin types.
Posted on 11/1/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is this suitable for normal to combination skin. And is this useful for repairing uneven skin tone?Question by: Navya on Oct 11, 2016 8:27:00 PMQ.Hi, from the name and its branding it seems to be mostly for Acne prone skin. However, I found it in Anti ageing as well. My questions are,
1. Apart from Acne problems, does it resolve Ageing and pigmentation problem as well for combination skin/Oily skin?
2. Can it be used for dry skin as well?
Question by: Title Charu N on Oct 11, 2016 5:58:00 PMQ.Is this suitable for normal to combination skin ??Question by: Navya on Oct 10, 2016 12:01:00 PMQ.Does the kit contain la Roche posay effeclar duo thermal spring water ?Question by: teju on Sep 20, 2016 12:49:00 PMA.Thank you for writing to us
Cleanse your face with the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel - Acne Cleanser first. After patting it dry, apply the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliant Toner with a cotton pad. Then, apply the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+) Acne Treatment Cream.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Aug 11, 2016 12:37:19 PM