La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment Combo Kit Contains :
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+) Acne Treatment Cream: (MRP : 1,350.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Fresh gel-cream, 24hr hydratation and long lasting mattity. Absorbs quickly for a non-sticky, non-oily finish.
Indication :Imperfection-prone skin, clogged pores, excess sebum.
- Complete care with reinforced anti-imperfection efficacy, thanks to Procerad™, an exclusive anti-marks active ingredient.
- Non comedogenic , Hypoallergenic, No paraben
- Nickel-tested (developed for people who are sensitive to nickel.
- After 24 hours:imperfections look visibly less red*.
- After 8 days: localised imperfections appear significantly reduced*.
- After 4 weeks: pores look unclogged, skin texture looks refined. Controls the appearance of shine**.
- Active ingredient innovation: anti-red and brown marks efficacy.
- PROCERAD™ A patented ceramide helps protect against the appearance of red or brown marks.
- This new active ingredient strengthens the anti-imperfection performance of the current active ingredients:
1. NIACINAMIDE The reference anti-inflammatory active ingredient for intensive soothing.
2. PIROCTONE OLAMINE To combat bacterial proliferation.
3. LHA AND SALICYLIC ACID For their complementary keratolytic actions.
4. TARGETED LINOLEIC ACID To regulate keratinocytes, plus target the follicle.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliant Toner: (MRP : 1,190.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Effaclar Clarifying Lotion helps to eliminate remaining excess oil, unblock pores and visibly reduce their size. Contains LHA's (Lipo-Hydroxy Acid).
Oily, imperfection and blemish-prone skin. Irregular skin texture. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Used after washing, this product helps to eliminate remaining excess oil, unblock pores and visibly reduce their size. Contains LHA's (Lipo-Hydroxy Acid).
Result / Proof :
The pores are tightened, the skin texture is finer and more even.
Efficacy / Action :
Astringent micro-exfoliating lotion helps instantaneously reduce pore size and fight against blockage, thanks to the combination of sebum-regulating and purifying ingredients as well as micro-exfoliating LHA.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel - Acne Cleanser: (MRP : 450.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily and Sensitive Skin
Indication : Oily and sensitive skin.
- EFFACLAR Gel gently purifies the skin thanks to cleansing agents selected to respect sensitive skin.
- It eliminates impurities and excess sebum while leaving the skin clean and fresh.
- With soothing, anti-irritant La Roche-Posay thermal spring water - pH 5.5 - Soap-free - Alcohol-free - Colorant-free - Paraben free.
By SU Garg
It does work but slowly, lasts longer, you may run out of cleanser in a month. Toner can last up to 5-6 month.
Posted on 2/24/2017
By Fareha Ikram
It is just the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire lifetime. Now I am absolutely pimple free and I am loving my skin.
Posted on 2/19/2017
By Malvika Modi
If such a oily skin and it has been the perfect kit for my so horrible acne prone skin.. my skin is saved!!! The whole range products really lasts long. And are worth the buy.. ☺☺
Posted on 2/14/2017
By Kriti Sethi
Only got it 4 days ago and already my skin is better. It has to be used consistently though
Posted on 2/10/2017
By Shilka Kant
Definitely saw improvement in skin texture in lesser time as compared to other products in same price range. Pores were visibly smaller and overall reduction in appearance of blemishes and acne spots.
Posted on 2/9/2017
By Dv Tiwari
I hav oily acne prone skin bt this is my holy grail products. I' ve using effaclare + for two yrs now nd don't wanna switch. Superbbbb products thanks nykaa
Posted on 2/5/2017
By Shayri Garg
It's improved my skin a bit, but nothing revolutionary. I'll update later if it does perform wonders. Btw, the effaclar duo is for blemishes and uneven skin tone, not for acne like youtubers have been saying. If you want targeted treatment buy effaclar k - that's the cream by la roche posay specifically for acne. The toner certainly helps. It has salicylic acid, but it's not a major ingredient so I don't know how much it actually does. The good thing is that despite the alcohol base, it doesn't bother my sensitive skin or irritate my eyes. The foaming cleanser has ph 5.5, so it feels like nothing at all,that's to say very gentle and balanced. It doesn't sting your eyes (it's like water! What sorcery is this?!) it cleans the face thoroughly, and removes some makeup as well. I really like it. Hella expensive, but so worth it.
Posted on 1/6/2017
This is a life changing product. It has changed my skin like no other. Definitely a must buy for acne prone skin
Posted on 12/28/2016
I have used this product before and its really helpful to people who have acne problem's must try this product it's good !!!!!!!
Posted on 12/22/2016
By Styrina Nigrel
Very good product ... takes time to show results but definitely worth it... my 3rd purchase.
Posted on 12/18/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is this suitable for normal to combination skin. And is this useful for repairing uneven skin tone?Question by: Navya on Oct 11, 2016 8:27:00 PMQ.Hi, from the name and its branding it seems to be mostly for Acne prone skin. However, I found it in Anti ageing as well. My questions are,
1. Apart from Acne problems, does it resolve Ageing and pigmentation problem as well for combination skin/Oily skin?
2. Can it be used for dry skin as well?
Question by: Title Charu N on Oct 11, 2016 5:58:00 PMQ.Is this suitable for normal to combination skin ??Question by: Navya on Oct 10, 2016 12:01:00 PMQ.Does the kit contain la Roche posay effeclar duo thermal spring water ?Question by: teju on Sep 20, 2016 12:49:00 PMA.Thank you for writing to us
Cleanse your face with the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel - Acne Cleanser first. After patting it dry, apply the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliant Toner with a cotton pad. Then, apply the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+) Acne Treatment Cream.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Aug 11, 2016 12:37:19 PM